Benefits of concrete pumping
- Concrete Pump places concrete faster and more accurately with less labor than any other method
- Boom arms can actually reach over top of structures to place the concrete in locations where other types of machinery could not reach making even the most “undoable” project possible with a high degree of accuracy and precision
- Concrete pumping allows the contractor to reallocate valuable personnel to other duties
- You can discharge more ready-mix trucks in less time using a concrete pump.
- Concrete pumping keeps jobs on schedule and increase job site safety – ready-mix trucks are kept at the curb away from embankments, excavations and other dangerous obstructions
- Concrete pumps reduce congestion and control traffic on job sites